Residential Sales Consultant
HVAC Service Technician
HVAC Lead Installer (Residential New Construction)
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Service Technician (Res/Light Comm)
As a member of our team, you will accurately diagnose and repair problems with customer HVAC equipment. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will communicate solutions to customers. Other duties include performing maintenance on residential equipment, servicing and/or cleaning IAQ products/equipment on all residential job sites; and soldering, welding, brazing, and performing minor field fabrication.
*Sign on bonus of up to $2,500 (dependent upon experience)*
- Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control.
- Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
- Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
- Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
- Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
- Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
- Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
- Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement.
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, good communication skills, and basic diagnostic skills. Also required is the ability to perform equipment service and maintenance and to follow controls/wiring diagrams and schematics. Team work is a priority and technicians must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.