HVAC & IAQ Product Manager
Service Manager (EENA)
Residential Sales Consultant
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Service Manager (EENA)
Service Manager - Engineering Excellence
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Engineering Excellence Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join our winning team by applying today!
The Service Manager will manages Account Relationships with National Account clients. Troubleshoots and resolves technical HVAC questions regarding service repairs. Analyzes trends of spends and makes recommendations to clients to optimize their repair and maintenance spend, and maximize uptime for equipment. Review quotes from service providers to customers.
- Review and manage all repair quotes submitted by the service providers and submit to the National Accounts customer
- Conduct strategic account review meetings with clients on total cost of ownership.
- Provide technical support for the department:
- Evaluate & resolve technical issues with our network of 700 service providers
- Provide technical assistance to our customers
- Resolve billing problems of a technical nature
- Help Service Coordinators with technical problems
- Ability to review equipment historical data, PM reports and provide insight to equipment performance trends and identify needed repairs, overhaul or replacement.
- Ability to document field observations and provide reports to management on equipment evaluations, provide methods to improve comfort and efficient operation while extending equipment life.
- Provide direction for Service Coordinators and sub-contractors to ensure we exceed customer expectations, meet contracted SLAs and commitments
- Promptly address customer complaints to assure resolution and maintain long-term relationships.
- Provide technical direction and review of equipment tasking, repair proposals, and recommendations for unit repair and replacement.
- Interview/vetting and selection of new subcontractors.
- Monitoring that all subcontractors have complete subcontractor packages signed and on file with Engineering Excellence. These would include subcontractor procedures, required insurance documentation, Non-solicitation. No Compete paperwork.
- Monitor client territory coverage to ensure there are enough subcontractor coverage to meet client Service Level Agreements.
- Manages and participates in Subcontractor business reviews to ensure Client/Engineering Excellence expectations are being met
- Work closely with clients/subcontractors & clients to ensure that we are meeting all performance standards and expectations, and are viewed as a strategic partner that understands their operating needs and requirements.
- Help prepare for and participate in customer meetings.
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the customer base and those customers’ requirements.
- Daily interaction with .
- Front line coverage when needed to help with assisting in client services and dispatching
- Work closely with General Manager to ensure success of daily operations.
- Drive monthly, quarterly, and annual operating process and improvements.
- Maintain accurate records of the condition of equipment and other systems in the facilities.
- Create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities.
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Manages vendor relationships including proposals, insurance compliance and negotiations. Benchmarks and determines appropriate bidding process to ensure optimal vendor – ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE relationships.
- Assumes on-call rotation with other Division staff.
- Monitors and reviews all service call / PM activity daily, weekly, monthly
- Required travel approximately up to 20%.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 10 years proven field experience in commercial HVAC
- Minimum of 5 years as an HVAC service manager or adequate field supervisory experience.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and to instruct others.
- Industry specific knowledge of various components associated with HVAC service field.
- Working knowledge of the techniques, methods, tools, & safety precautions of the HVAC trade.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; able to maintain and protect confidential information.
- Must be proficient with computers – including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must communicate effectively verbally and in writing with customers and service technicians.
- HVAC technical experience-prior commercial field service experience preferred
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.