Residential Sales Consultant
HVAC Technician (Commercial)
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Be the best at what you do and join the team of Experts! Service Experts is seeking Sales Trainers to join our team.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere.
Deliver sales training programs for HVAC and Plumbing trades within Service Experts and its associated companies. Collaborate within the Sales Training Department to develop new training materials and programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Plans, designs, develops, and delivers sustainable strategic training and instructional programs, using instructor-led, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of training programs of a broad organizational scope.
- Conducts needs assessments to identify and evaluate training requirements for high impact sales and technical communication training.
- Conducts or facilitates general or specific sales training programs.
- Recommends and/or implements innovative solutions, modifications and enhancements to sales training programs
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs, utilizing appropriate data collection instruments and procedures.
- Deliver training to sales consultants and technicians.
- Consults with cross functional project teams, leaders and/or stakeholders.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to schedule, coordinate travel, set up and deliver training programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Candidates must have two (2), or more, years’ experience as an HVAC salesperson. Proven record of delivering instructor led training preferably in HVAC or Plumbing industry. Must be able to facilitate group discussions. Should have an understanding of basic technical HVAC terminology and equipment functions. Must be able to teach others. References are encouraged.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Advanced analytical, business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to interpret educational needs and develop effective instructional solutions
- Working knowledge in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training plans, curricula, and methodologyProficient in productivity tools including: Microsoft Office products, including: PowerPoint, Excel, Work, and Outlook.
- Skilled in and presenting ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Project management and presentation skills and the ability to resolve complex problems and issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and the ability to deliver effective training programs.
- Ability to consult with stakeholders to offer important technological and organizational feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to train adult learners required. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment
- 50% average travel: certain seasons and projects require a higher % of travel others require less.
- Moderate physical activity, including: lifting up to 60lbs and extended periods of walking and standing.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours a day.
- Work is normally performed in an office or classroom environment with occasional work in the field.
- Should have charismatic and substantive speaking ability.
- Strong desire to help others succeed.
- Willingness to learn
Apply now for immediate consideration!