Advantage Team Program Specialist
HVAC Service Manager
Residential Sales Consultant
Service Technician (Res/Light Comm)
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Reports To: VP of Sales
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Field Support
Location Address: Remote (minimum 50% travel required)
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team:
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and become an EXPERT!
The Sales Trainer delivers sales training programs for HVAC and Plumbing trades within Service Experts and its associated companies. You will collaborate within the Sales Training Department to develop new training materials and programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Plans, designs, develops, and delivers sustainable strategic training and instructional programs, using instructor-led, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of training programs of a broad organizational scope.
- Conducts needs assessments to identify and evaluate training requirements for high impact sales and technical communication training.
- Conducts or facilitates general or specific sales training programs.
- Recommends and/or implements innovative solutions, modifications and enhancements to sales training programs
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs, utilizing appropriate data collection instruments and procedures.
- Deliver training to sales consultants and technicians.
- Consults with cross functional project teams, leaders and/or stakeholders.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to schedule, coordinate travel, set up and deliver training programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum one year in current Service Experts role with a successful track record in sales.
- Must be able to facilitate group discussions.
- Ability to interpret educational needs and develop effective instructional solutions
- Working knowledge in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- Proficient in productivity tools including: Microsoft Office products, including: PowerPoint, Excel, Work, and Outlook.
- Skilled in and presenting ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Project management and presentation skills and the ability to resolve complex problems and issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and the ability to deliver effective training programs.
- Ability to consult with stakeholders to offer important technological and organizational feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to train adult learners required. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment
- 50% average travel: certain seasons and projects require a higher % of travel others require less.
- Moderate physical activity, including: lifting up to 60lbs and extended periods of walking and standing.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours a day.
- Work is normally performed in an office or classroom environment with occasional work in the field.
What We Offer You, as a Service Experts Employee:
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.