Residential Sales Consultant
HVAC Service Technician
HVAC Lead Installer (Residential New Construction)
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Residential HVAC Service Technician
Join the team of Experts and deliver COMFORT to your community!
Service Experts, a large company with a hometown heart. Our customers are in need of a revolutionary product and only Service Experts can deliver the ADVANTAGE program in the local area.
- Earn commission!
- Weekly Pay!
- Growth opportunities!
In this adventurous role as an HVAC Service Technician, you'll be the Expert to diagnose and repair problems with customer's HVAC equipment. We look for professionals who foster a collaborative work culture to deliver a strong focus on customer commitment to integrity to deliver superb services!
- Works under general supervision to perform residential service and maintenance calls.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves customer problems in a courteous, professional, timely, and accurate manner.
- Diagnosis and performs service on heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment as well as accessories in an accurate and timely manner.
- Inspects equipment to identify potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
- Using hand-held device records all required information on customer call. Completes all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete, and accurate manner. Collects payment from customer.
- Communicates with dispatch while on duty to ensure dispatcher has an accurate status report of activities and availability.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years’ experience performing service or maintenance work on residential HVAC equipment and related accessories.
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- High school diploma or GED
As an Expert, you'll have many perks and opportunities, such as Technician of the Year, in-house tech support line, competitive benefits, and opportunity for growth like our Chief Operating Officers who started in the field.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Plan with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and 4 Floating Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Pay Outs ($1,000 Minimum)
- Short-term & Long term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Home, Auto, and Legal Group Plans * Accident and Critical Illness Plans * Employee Assistance Program * Employee Discounts
- Weekly Pay
Service Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join the team of Experts to unlock your full potential!