Sr. Learning Experience Manager
Residential Sales Consultant
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Regional Director, Alliance Partnerships - East
Regional Director, Business Development-Alliance Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Alliance Pro
- Full responsibility for achieving set targets according to company strategic plan for the Region. Direct the operations of all assigned Business development Managers in achieving assigned budget and metrics.
- Accountable for the KPIs of the Region, to include but not limited to:
- Unit Sales
- Dealer satisfaction
- OEM Partnership development and implementation
- Business development Manager Productivity and Efficiency
- Employee Retention and development
- Others as defined by Company Leadership
- Enforce all policies and procedures as established by Alliance/Brookfield, Enercare/SE if applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The various duties of the Director are outlined in the functional areas below:
1. Health & Safety Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead by example by coaching and supporting all company health and safety programs in the Region.
- Comply with your duties as prescribed by local legal jurisdiction.
- Supervise and direct the activities of Business Development Managers and Region staff personnel so cooperation is maintained and teamwork encouraged.
- Develop and maintain a clear organizational plan for business growth. Revise this plan periodically based on the direction of growth and capabilities of the Region Team.
- Keep all personnel clearly involved and informed about company policies and objectives.
- Ensure that every co‑worker is responsible, accountable and rewarded for meeting company objectives.
3. Human Resources
- Hire and, if necessary, terminate employees directly responsible to the Director position.
- Ensure that fair and equitable policies exist for the pay of co-workers.
- Evaluate the performance of employees directly responsible to the Director according the Human Resources policy.
- Review with direct reports the problems concerning their co-workers, the selection, employment, promotion, assignment, discipline or dismissal of co-workers.
4. Sales and Forecasting
- Establish with the Business Development Managers, the long and short-term sales goals of the assigned territories.
- Supervise and direct to ensure all Territory Managers are performing to their highest potential and are acting in accordance with Alliance policies and procedures, as well as executing related sales and marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Coordinate with Alliance Team Members and execute an overall marketing strategy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of accounting and finance as it relates to the industry.
- A high degree of knowledge in areas such as marketing, sales techniques, organization, systems and policy design, management, etc.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Must have a post-secondary degree/diploma in a business or technical field or comparative experience.
- Requires proven success in multi-unit BTB environment.
*Note: This is a general job description, specifics of the position may vary slightly depending on Region requirements.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.