Supervises technicians and helpers who are installing, maintaining, and servicing residential HVAC equipment and accessories. Oversees daily work and ensures adequate staffing to meet customer needs, assists technicians with unusual or difficult assignments, trains …Read More
Be the best at what you do and join the team of Experts! Service Experts is seeking an experiened General Manager to join the team. The General Manager directs and coordinates the total activities of …Read More
Account Manager, Commercial
The Commercial Account Manager secures and develops new Commercial HVAC service and maintenance accounts. Develops and builds relationships with specific commercial customers in order to grow the local and regional commercial customer base within …Read More
Under minimal supervision, performs diagnostic and service work on residential and/or light commercial HVAC equipment and accessories. Communicates with customer to answer questions, resolves problems, and ensures complete customer satisfaction. Promotes products and services …Read More
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
HVAC Technician (Commercial)
11024 Indian Trail, Dallas, TX 75229
As a Commercial HVAC Service Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance, service and retrofit/replacement of Commercial HVAC equipment.
- Provide maintenance, install, startups and troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair various commercial/industrial heating and cooling systems.
- Meet with customers, evaluate needs and make recommendations.
- Document work performed and submits timely and accurately using a handheld device or smartphone.
- Adhere to all safety procedures set forth in the Engineering Excellence Safety Handbook and facility/customer safety programs.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of basic refrigeration & heating systems part/components and their applications.
- Read and understand equipment wiring diagrams and be able to troubleshoot and repair based on the above knowledge.
- Proficiency in the diagnosis of HVAC controls and equipment problems and to recommend the repair or replacement of said equipment as to be in the best interest of the customer.
- The recovery and charging of refrigerants used in AC equipment and to follow all EPA mandates for refrigerant recovery.
- To write and communicate, on a daily basis, legible and comprehensive service tickets and report to dispatch labor and materials used.
- Communication with customers regarding the nature of the repair, replacement or installation.
- The adherence to all safety procedures set forth in the Engineering Excellence Safety Handbook and facility/customer safety programs.
- Ability to be serve on an “On-Call" rotation and take emergency after hour service requests
- Willingness and flexibility to travel.