Business Development Manager - Arizona (Remote)
HVAC Service Technician, Residential
Licensed Plumber (Residential)
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
HVAC Install Helper, Residential
Residential Install Helper
Reports To: General Manager and/or Operations Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular
Location Name: Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts - Bryant
Location Address: 3194 Devon Drive, Windsor, Ontario N8X 4L2
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
As a member of our team, you will be providing installation support to our Residential Installers, as well as loading and unloading materials from the truck and organizing truck stock.
- Work under the supervision of an Installer or Lead Installer to install Residential HVAC equipment and accessories.
- Provide installation support as needed to Installer or Lead Installer.
- Loading and unloading of HVAC materials from the vehicle.
- Organizing parts and stock
- The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary education preferred).
- Prior experience working in construction or HVAC industry.
- Must possess all valid licensing or certifications as required by provincial or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective and efficient time-management and organizational skills.
- Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment.
- The ability to perform minor field fabrication as well as work with power tools.
- The ability to work overtime and weekend hours as required.
- The successful incumbent must be able to meet the minimum requirements for our background check criteria.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee:
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions.
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs.
- RRSP Plan with company matching contributions.
- Life Insurance for you and options you can elect for your family.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work.
- World class training opportunities through our Expert University Learning Management System.
- Career development opportunities.
Service Experts is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department and we will work with you to meet your needs.