Residential HVAC Service Technician
Residential Sales Consultant
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Reports To: Regional Director
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Neal Harris
Location Address: 9040 Cody St, Overland Park, KS 66214
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
The General Manager directs and coordinates the total activities of the service center, and provides leadership to all personnel and processes of the center.
- Analyze the operating statement for both the center and individual departments, and take appropriate action.
- Prepare/review the GM report and take appropriate action.
- Analyze determinates of profitability and take appropriate actions to adjust.
- Ensure employee payroll processes are accurate and on time.
- Apply appropriate accounting control principles (for A/R, A/P, payroll, etc.).
- Plan/set/achieve sales goals; utilize multiple processes for generating and responding to sales leads; Coach salespeople.
- Ensure effective customer communications.
- Utilize features and benefits of key products & services to drive the value proposition; profile customer marketing base and future customer niches and maintain customer files.
- Support/practice company Human Resource standards and guidelines; conduct performance appraisals derived from ongoing performance feedback and provide appropriate counsel and discipline for employees. Develop employees and seek promotional opportunities for employees on a company-wide basis.
- Utilize established Vendor Programs whenever appropriate.
- Adhere to government safety guidelines and assure proper procedures are in place for handling accidents, fire, and emergency situations.
- BS or BA Degree in Business Administration or Operations
- 5-10 Years of experience in the HVAC, Security, Pest Control, or similar customer service focused industries.
- Ability to utilize basic computer applications (databases, spreadsheets, word processing, and internet).
What We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?:
- Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities