Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is seeking a General Manager with an entrepreneur spirit. We have growth targets and desire management ready to control direct activities from concept to completion. The capacity to provide leadership and continue to grow teams is essential.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is the largest HVAC service company in North America, making this a special place to continue your career. We offer ongoing training, extensive knowledge, and ability to grow within Service Experts. With approximately 3000 employees, there’s always an opportunity for advancement.
- Analyze the operating statement for both the center and individual departments, and take appropriate action.
- Prepare/review the GM report and take appropriate action.
- Analyze determinates of profitability and take appropriate actions to adjust.
- Ensure employee payroll processes are accurate and on time.
- Apply appropriate accounting control principles (for A/R, A/P, payroll, etc.).
- Plan/set/achieve sales goals; utilize multiple processes for generating and responding to sales leads; Coach salespeople.
- Ensure effective customer communications.
- Utilize features and benefits of key products & services to drive the value proposition; profile customer marketing base and future customer niches and maintain customer files.
- Support/practice company Human Resource standards and guidelines; conduct performance appraisals derived from ongoing performance feedback and provide appropriate counsel and discipline for employees. Develop employees and seek promotional opportunities for employees on a company-wide basis.
- Utilize established Vendor Programs whenever appropriate.
- Adhere to government safety guidelines and assure proper procedures are in place for handling accidents, fire, and emergency situations.
- BS or BA Degree in Business Administration or Operations
- 5-10 years' management experience in the HVAC, Security, Pest Control, or similar customer service focused industries
- Ability to utilize basic computer applications (databases, spreadsheets, word processing, and internet)
To be sure we employ and retain the highest-quality people, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401(k) Plan with a Company Match, Health Savings Account with an Employer Contribution, Short and Long-Term Disability options, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Home, Auto, and Legal Group Plans, Accident and Critical Illness Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement
Join the team of Experts to unlock your full potential!
Service Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer