Business Development Manager - Arizona (Remote)
HVAC Service Technician, Residential
Licensed Plumber (Residential)
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Licensed Plumber (Commercial)
Reports To: General Manager and/or Operations Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular
Category: Plumbing, Commercial
Location Name: Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts - Bryant
Location Address: 3194 Devon Drive, Windsor, Ontario N8X 4L2
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
As a member of our team, you will perform diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing products in various environments. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will answer questions and resolve customer concerns.
- Responsible for diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing products.
- Answer questions and resolve customer concerns.
- Assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water or drainage systems.
- Prepare material requisition forms.
- The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid License to perform plumbing work, as required by provincial or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area.
- A minimum of two years Licensed plumbing experience required.
- The qualified candidate must have experience using standard plumber’s tools such as snakes, wrenches, pipe threaders, hand and bench tools, power saws, and pressure gauges.
- Must be able to interpret drawings and blueprints and be capable of understanding the designer’s intent.
- Strong communication skills, mechanical aptitude, and the ability to troubleshoot problems with plumbing systems and equipment.
- The ability to work occasional overtime and weekend hours as required.
- The successful incumbent must be able to meet the minimum requirements for our background check criteria.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee:
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions.
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs.
- RRSP Plan with company matching contributions.
- Life Insurance for you and options you can elect for your family.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work.
- World class training opportunities through our Expert University Learning Management System.
- Career development opportunities.
Service Experts is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department and we will work with you to meet your needs.