Account Manager, Commercial
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Commercial Account Manager
As a member of our team, you secure and develop new Commercial HVAC service and maintenance accounts and build long-term relationships with customers to grow the customer base within assigned geographic area. You will be expected to use effective sales techniques including networking and “cold calling” to develop new accounts.
- Utilizing effective sales techniques, including networking and “cold calling,” to develop new accounts for commercial maintenance, service, retrofit, and replacement business.
- Actively manages and maintains relationships with strategic commercial customers and supports the ongoing relationships with these clients.
- Ensures that the customer receives consistent service delivery in all locations.
- Ensures that the equipment assessment is conducted; either participates in the assessment or conducts the assessment.
- Utilizing the assessment tool and other relevant systems and information, prepares the proposal for the commercial customer. Explains technical information to the customer in an easy-to-understand language.
- Utilizes proprietary software to document pertinent data on each customer’s account and analyzes data to develop prospects for additional services.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with center staff to ensure high-quality service to the customer.
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred), and proven sales experience.
- Good communication and time management skills, and self-motivation.
- Knowledge of commercial sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Team work is a priority and sales professionals must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.