Advantage Team Program Specialist
HVAC Service Manager
Residential Sales Consultant
Service Technician (Res/Light Comm)
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Join our team and realize your true potential!
Why Service Experts Career Academy Team?
*** This is not an active job. We are accepting applications for a future start date.
We are searching for motivated individuals who want a career, and not just a job, to join Service Experts. Our Career Academy is designed specifically to help those individuals develop the skills they need to have a life long career. Successful applicants become apprentices and attend classes, get hands on training, as well as on the job experience.
To be successful as an apprentice you should manage your time well, follow the health and safety protocols, and have a strong desire to learn.
Apprentice are Expected to:
- Attending classroom learning and participating in as many learning opportunities as possible.
- Assisting within the relevant department and learning about other aspects of the company.
- Observing health and safety procedures.
- Completing all tests, presentations, and other required evaluations.
- Positively receiving instructor's feedback.
- Attending meetings and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Complete the daily work process form.
Successful Candidates Need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Effective and efficient time-management and organizational skills
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and congested areas
- Ability to safely climb 300lb load capacity rated ladders with a 30lb tool belt
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 30 pounds
- Good time management and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- A strong desire to learn.
What Do We Offer?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive employment package designed to support you and your family. Following is a summary of the many pay and benefits available to you as a valued Service Experts Career Student.
Compensation and Career Potential include:
- Competitive Pay program that includes incentive pay opportunities for most.
- Guaranteed pay increases as you complete your apprenticeship.
- A tool kit that becomes yours when you complete the program ($1000.00 value).
- Career Development opportunities with a progress promotion from within the program
Other benefits include:
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options that protect you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.