Residential HVAC Service Technician
Residential Sales Consultant
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information.
Follow Us On LinkedIn
Account Manager, Commercial
Commercial Account Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager, Commercial Manager, or General Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Church Services
Location Address: 10633 W. Little York Rd, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77041
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team:
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and become an EXPERT!
The Commercial Account Manager secures and develops new Commercial HVAC service and maintenance accounts. You will develop and build relationships with specific commercial customers in order to grow the local and regional commercial customer base within assigned geographical area. You will work independently to generate leads utilizing recognized effective sales techniques such as cold calling prospective customers, developing personal business networks, and responding quickly to company-provided leads.
- Utilizes effective sales techniques, including networking and “cold calling,” to develop new accounts for commercial maintenance, service, retrofit, and replacement business.
- Actively manages and maintains relationships with strategic commercial customers and supports the ongoing relationships with these clients.
- Ensures that the customer receives consistent service delivery in all locations.
- Ensures that the equipment assessment is conducted; either participates in the assessment or conducts the assessment.
- Utilizing the assessment tool and other relevant systems and information, prepares the proposal for the commercial customer. Explains technical information to the customer in an easy-to-understand language.
- Utilizes proprietary software to document pertinent data on each customer’s account and analyzes data to develop prospects for additional services.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with center staff to ensure high-quality service to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of two year’s effective sales experience with emphasis on business-to-business selling, cold calling prospective customers, and generating sales from personal networking and lead generation.
- Familiar with commercial service sales concepts, practices, procedures, and processes.
- Excellent communication skills with strong relationship-management and coaching skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with technical, administrative, and support staff.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with a desired to learn and to grow the business.
- Proficient with computers and with Microsoft Office and Outlook; experience with contact-management software and databases.
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs and ladders in order to access HVAC equipment. Ability to read product data and to take measurements.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
What We Offer You, as a Service Experts Employee:
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities