Sales Manager (A)
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of Specialized Sales Reps and Sales Support resources, involved in obtaining their assigned team sold quota and revenue growth objectives. This role is expected to ensure that sales methods, approaches, and account development strategies are formulated and executed to capitalize on revenue opportunities and customer retention requirements.
•Manage 8-10 Sales Consultants
•Set clear direction, expectations and measurements; including execution of sales activity, reporting and business processes requirements
•Achieve assigned revenue growth targets
•Create measurable performance improvement action/development plans
•Monitor daily, sales activity reporting of all sales representatives, specialists
•Perform weekly Sales Effectiveness Planning sessions with sales representatives
•Develop a staffing plan that ensures team is fully staffed at all times
•Hire and retain motivated sales personnel, based on district staffing model
•Design and maintain incentives that will motivate the sales team
The qualified candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. And at least 5 years’ experience of managing a sales team. The position also requires strong planning and organizational skills, the ability to coach, counsel, and motivate employees within a team environment, and excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite.
The candidate will reside in Jacksonville, FL; Daytona, FL; or Cocoa, Fl.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential.
Service Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Health & Safety Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control.
• Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
• Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
• Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
• Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
• Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
• Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
• Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
• Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well being of others
• Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
• Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement.