Be the best at what you do and join the team of Experts!
Triangle Service Experts is seeking top talent to lead and develop its Sales Team.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of Specialized Sales Reps and Sales Support resources, involved in obtaining their assigned team sold quota and revenue growth objectives. This role is expected to ensure that sales methods, approaches, and account development strategies are formulated and executed to capitalize on revenue opportunities and customer retention requirements. This position is based in Raleigh, NC.
• Competitive Pay and Benefits
• Life insurance
• Paid holidays
• World-class training
• Long-term career opportunities
• Manage 8-10 Sales Consultants, lead generators, and a coordinator
• Set clear direction, expectations and measurements; including execution of sales activity, reporting and business processes requirements
• Achieve assigned revenue growth targets
• Create measurable performance improvement action/development plans
• Monitor daily, sales activity reporting of all sales representatives, specialists
• Perform weekly Sales Effectiveness Planning sessions with sales representatives
• Develop a staffing plan that ensures team is fully staffed at all times
• Hire and retain motivated sales personnel, based on district staffing model
• Design and maintain incentives that will motivate the sales team
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of managing a sales team
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Ability to coach, counsel, and motivate employees within a team environment
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite
Apply now for immediate consideration!