Sales Lead Coordinator
At A1 Chesney Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader, but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
Sales Lead Coordinator
The SLC will accept all incoming client inquiries relating to new equipment and recognize that this may be the first contact customers have had with the organization. The SLC ensures that the clients are enthusiastic about how well they are treated.
• Set leads on incoming inquiries using company approved scripting.
• Convert 90% of interest calls into scheduled sales leads.
• Confirm all leads using the appropriate call script.
• Proactively and creatively drive marketing efforts to ensure that each sales person receives 2 leads
each day, or 10 leads per week.
• Ensure that direct mail and newspaper campaigns are correctly distributed to team members and
incoming lead efforts are appropriately tracked for each incoming source.
• Conduct outbound calls to book leads.
• Scheduling duties.
• Communicate all information regarding lead production and marketing needs to the Sales and
Marketing Manager/General Manager on a daily basis.
• Perform follow up calls to clients for whom the company has recently performed service or
maintenance to generate additional sales opportunities.
• Represent the company professionally at all times.
• Provide the daily report of sales and lead information to the Accounting Manager each morning and
update the computer system.
• Perform administrative task involving production coordination of installation:
• Obey the Code of Ethics, Team Rules, and Team Philosophy.
• Extensive previous experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work as a team player.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent computer software skills (MS Office).
We are proud to offer competitive salary and benefits which include medical benefits, dental benefits, short-term and long-term disability benefits, world-class training, and long-term career opportunities.
Service Experts is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the
needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please
contact the Human Resources Department and we will work with you to meet your needs.