Residential HVAC Service Technician, Lead
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
Residential HVAC Service Technician Lead
As a member of our team, you will accurately diagnose and repair problems with customer HVAC equipment. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will communicate solutions to customers. Other duties include performing maintenance on residential equipment, servicing and/or cleaning IAQ products/equipment on all residential job sites; and soldering, welding, brazing, and performing minor field fabrication.
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, 5+ years of experience, good communication skills, and basic diagnostic skills. Also required is the ability to perform equipment service and maintenance and to follow controls/wiring diagrams and schematics. Team work is a priority and technicians must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
• Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
• Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and congested areas.
• Ability to safely climb 300lb load capacity rated ladders with a 30lb tool belt.
• Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401k; life insurance; paid holidays; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential.
Service Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Health & Safety Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control.
• Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
• Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
• Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
• Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
• Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
• Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
• Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
• Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well being of others
• Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
• Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement.