Residential HVAC Installer
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include: Medical, Dental, Vision • 401k • Paid Vacation • Weekly Pay • Paid Holidays • World-class Training • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Stock Purchase Program • Employee Referral Pay Outs • Generous Spiffs & Commissions • Company Vehicle •
As a member of our team, you will install heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment as well as accessories. 1-3 years’ residential install experience is needed with a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity.
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude. Team work is a priority and installers must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
Residential HVAC Installer Job Description:
• Answer field inquiries, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications.
• Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems and other components.
• Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Utilize field expertise to promote best products and services to the customers.
• Following standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
Join the team of Experts to realize your full potential!
We’re also hiring for other positions in your area, visit for full job descriptions http://www.serviceexpertsjobs.com
E-mail resume: ivonne.mondragon@ServiceExperts.com or call for more information (925)204-4388