Be the best at what you do and join the team of Experts!
Service Experts is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible providing recruiting support to the business and leadership teams by handling all aspects of recruiting administration, scheduling, candidate data management and communication. Also serves as liaison with other departments and manage special projects relating to recruiting activities, sourcing projects, and career fair events. This individual works closely with the Talent Acquisitions team to support high volume recruitment efforts for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with scheduling on-site interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, etc.)
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
• Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
• Provide talent operations support for our recruiting process
• Update candidate records and job postings in the Applicant Tracking System
• Review resumes of applicants and assist with screening employee referrals
• Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
• Assist with recruiting and hiring reports.
• Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
• At least 2 years of high volume recruitment and/or HR Coordination experience (Required)
• At least 2 years’ experience using applicant tracking system
• Associates Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field (Required)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• Must have a strong attention to detail and superior organization skills
• Must be well-versed in sourcing techniques using the Internet and be able to generate candidate pipeline for multiple jobs simultaneously
• Experience assisting with Onboarding
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)