Program Specialist – Protection Plans Program
Be the best at what you do and join the team of Experts!
Service Experts is seeking a Program Specialist to join the team in Richardson, TX!
The Program Specialist provides general administrative support to local service centers, accounting team and Enercare while following and facilitating the standardized processes and procedures set forth for specialized programs outside of normal data and processing at the field level. Utilizes various computerized systems and software to perform tasks. Work is performed under general supervision with latitude for decision making within assigned guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assists local centers with questions regarding specific procedures or training needs.
• Serves as the main point of contact for customer billing inquiry and resolution.
• Completes all agreement set up in operating system.
• Involved in third party interactions.
• Protects the integrity of data per company and GAAP.
• Serves as the main point of contact for field regarding the process and program.
• Registers equipment with the appropriate manufacturer for warranty purposes and provides the local center with said documentation
• Purchases needed plans through our identified vendor.
• Facilitates all asset transfers and customer information updates.
• Communicates regularly with leadership regarding any trends or areas of opportunity.
• Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and activities.
• Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
• High school diploma with a minimum of 2 years of general clerical experience.
• Knowledge of generally accepted administrative practices and procedures.
• Ability to learn and follow company process and procedures.
• Highly organized
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer information and other sensitive data.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to multitask in a busy work environment and to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent customer-service skills, verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills to include effective customer complaint resolution and the ability to work with a diverse customer population.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software applications.
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers in a pleasant, business-like, and customer-focused manner.
• Ability to work effectively and productively in both a team environment as well as independently.
Apply now for immediate consideration!