At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
Permit Coordinator to join our team where you will apply for and obtain permits; schedule inspections for HVAC installations; maintain permit records and all other functions related to the successful completion of the permitting process.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
• Applies for and obtains permits for jobs.
• Maintains permit records.
• Coordinates with customers regarding appointments, job scheduling and inspections.
• Supports installation department manager as required.
• Perform related clerical and departmental duties as required.
• Other clerical duties as required.
• A high school degree or equivalent is required.
• Prior experience in an HVAC/Plumbing service or installation business is desirable.
• Ability to use standard business software and office equipment is required.
• Familiarity with the local government permitting process is preferable.
• Valid Florida driver's license.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Team orientation, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of company personnel and customers.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following key competencies:
• Customer Focus
• Self Motivation
• Self Confidence
• Planning and Organizing
• Problem Solving
• Results Oriented
• Handling Objections
• Team Oriented
• Building Positive Relationships