At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning (or local branch name), we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader, but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
HVAC Installer Helper
As a member of our team, you will work under the supervision of an Installer or Lead Installer to install HVAC equipment and accessories. You will assist with the installation of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories.
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent as well as good communication skills. You also must have experience performing equipment installation and start-ups on all residential/commercial sites. Team work is a priority and installer helpers must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401k; life insurance; paid holidays; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
Health & Safety Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control.
• Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
• Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
• Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
• Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
• Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
• Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
• Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
• Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well being of others
• Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
• Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement.