Great time for someone looking to get ahead in a career opportunity! Our HVAC Residential and Commercial departments are expanding and we're bringing on HVAC Installers who are looking to excel with a multi-billion dollar company!
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning we believe in treating our customers with the same value and appreciation as our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader and maintain our reputation of treating our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, as we provide ongoing training, mentorship support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER COMPETITIVE BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision • 401K • Paid Vacation • Weekly Pay • Paid Holidays • World-class Training • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Stock Purchase Program • Employee Referral Pay Outs • Short-term & Long term Disability • Generous Spiffs & Commissions • Company Vehicle • Flexible alternative schedule •
• 1+ year residential or commercial install experience
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude
• A strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity
• Apprentice with HVAC schooling
• Team work is a priority, must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours
Other Trades Professionals who’ve excelled with Service Experts:
• Solar Installers
• Telecommunication Technicians
HVAC Installer Job Description:
• As a member of our team, you will be installing heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
• Answer field inquiries, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction
• Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems and other components
• Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
• Utilize field expertise to promote best products and services to the customers
• Following standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed
Join the team of Experts to unlock your full potential!
We have other openings in your area, visit for full descriptions: http://www.ServiceExpertsJobs.com
Call for more information (925)204-4388
Service Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.