At Wesley Wood Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
The Dispatcher handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one-call resolution. The successful candidate must have experience dispatching service calls in air conditioning or a service related business. The dispatcher will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operation of the center, including:
• Dispatching service calls and laying out schedules
• Answering incoming phone calls from customers and other office duties as assigned
• Maintaining good customer relations and ensuring that all calls meet Service Experts’ standards
• Handling and resolving a variety of customer concerns, complaints, and questions by phone, email, and in-person (questions may include billing inquires, technician ETA, scheduling issues, and general company product and service questions)
• Resolving problems by clarifying issues, researching, exploring answers/alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved issues
• Maintaining customer records by updating account information
• Communicating with customers on the status of service calls
• Performing outbound calls to schedule preventative maintenances and tune-ups
• Ensuring that customers are contacted in a timely manner to schedule preventative maintenance
• Working with General Manager to ensure that capacity demands are met
• Continually maintaining working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary education preferred), reliable transportation, previous customer service experience, excellent interpersonal skills, exceptional verbal communication, and strong computer software skills. Team work is a priority and the Customer Service Specialist must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working occasional overtime and weekend hours as required.
We are proud to offer competitive salary and benefits which include medical benefits, dental benefits, short-term and long-term disability benefits, 401k, world-class training, and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential.
Service Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.