Customer Service Specialist
Become an “Expert”! Great time for someone looking to get ahead in a career! Our business is expanding and we're bringing on additional team members who are looking to excel!
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER COMPETITIVE BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision • 401K • Paid Vacation • Weekly Pay • Paid Holidays • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Referral Pay Outs • Generous Spiffs & Commissions •
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning we believe in treating our employees with the same value and appreciation as our clients. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader and maintain our reputation of treating our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, as we provide ongoing training, mentorship support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
• 2+ year customer service experience with combination of administrative support
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary education preferred),
• Excellent interpersonal skills, exceptional verbal communication, and strong computer software skills
• Working occasional overtime and weekend hours
• Team work is a priority and the CSS must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed
Customer Service Specialist Job Description:
The Customer Service Representative handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one-call resolution. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operation of the center, including:
• Answering incoming phone calls from customers and other office duties as assigned
• Maintaining good customer relations and ensuring that all calls meet Service Experts’ standards
• Handling and resolving a variety of customer concerns, complaints, and questions by phone, email, and in-person (questions may include billing inquires, technician ETA, scheduling issues, and general company product and service questions)
• Ability to accept empowerment and to be prepared to make decisions regarding customer satisfaction with confidence
• Resolving problems by clarifying issues, researching, exploring answers/alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved issues
• Maintaining customer records by updating account information
• Working with Dispatch to improve accuracy in scheduling and speed of response
• Communicating with customers on the status of service calls
• Assisting with dispatching as needed
• Performing outbound calls to schedule preventative maintenances and tune-ups
• Ensuring that customers are contacted in a timely manner to schedule preventative maintenance
• Working with General Manager to ensure that capacity demands are met
• Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
Join the team of Experts to unlock your full potential!
Service Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.