Commercial Sales Manager
Join the team of Experts!
Service Experts has an opening for a Commercial Sales Manager. S/He will report to the Vice President, Sales and can be based in any major city in the Western region of the US. Within this role you will work in partnership with Regional Directors and General Managers to execute Commercial Sales strategies and tactics to achieve commercial sales growth and profit goals.
• Manage 15+ Commercial Account Managers
• Commercial Segment Revenue
• Commercial Segment Process Owner
• Monthly Visit (minimum) to each Region and CAM
• One on One Ride-Along with CAMs for development and best practice sharing
• Selling to small and mid-size businesses with 1-10 location(s)
• Hire & Performance Processes
• Quarterly & Mid-Year Reviews
• New Processes Implementation
• New Hire Onboarding for Commercial Account Manager (CAM)
• Pricing Implementation
• Partner with GM on commercial operations
• Preferable 3+ years of professional sales management knowledge and experience
• Minimum 5 years business to business outside sales experience, preferable services industry experience
• Working understanding of Microsoft Office and capable of adapting learning to incorporate new technology.
• Strong organizational skills. Ability to independently with general oversight, plan and establish priorities to meet deadlines with good control and results, able to develop and follow-up on plans. The capacity and desire to handle heavy workloads and extra hours when required.
• Strong presentation and customer service focus. Ability to communicate concrete and abstract ideas effectively using both oral and written means. Proven ability to make presentations to senior management, groups of employees, or customers that may involve persuasion, and obtaining approvals.
• Must possess excellent prospecting, negotiating and closing skills.
• Must be willing to travel within district up to 80% of time, with overnight travel up to 70%.
• Ability to influence other stakeholders in the organization
• Strong training and coaching skills
• Exceptional problem-solving and planning skills