Commercial Office Supervisor
Commercial Office Supervisor
At Service Experts, we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide on-going training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
We are looking for an individual who has Customer Service and contracts experience, a positive attitude, great work ethic, attention to detail, and organization skills. You will be a key player in enabling an efficient day-to-day administrative operation by overseeing the Customer Service/accounting and human resources for our company.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for overall supervision and performance of the admin side of the Commercial Department.
o Commercial CSS Inbound and outbound calls-appointments, customer relations, complaints
o Response to field staff needs-rescheduling, rerouting, etc
• Responsible for overall supervision and performance of dispatch functions
o Coordination of daily capacity planning-commercial
o Management of right tech, right call per center leadership instruction
• Responsible for AR management for commercial business
• Responsible for job permits as necessary
• Responsible for AP management and associated functions-PO’s, etc
• Overall supervision of commercial maintenance agreement management
• Ensure timely processing of commercial revenue streams for center
• Job module setup, Work in Progress (WIP), commercial billings and collections, EOM processing
• Responsible for hiring, professional development and coaching of direct report
• Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent with experience working in customer service or other customer-facing environment. Prior experience dispatching is desirable.
• Experience or training the use of computers and related systems in an administrative office environment. Prior experience with an AS400 system desirable.
• Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in fast-paced and constantly changing work environment. Must be comfortable switching rapidly between tasks with no loss in efficiency and effectiveness.
• Excellent customer-service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and to resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns.
• Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers in a pleasant, business-like, and customer-focused manner. Ability to communicate with a diverse customer population.
• Ability to work effectively in both a team and an independent environment.
• Ability to learn and to practice proper radio-communication techniques and to utilize pager systems.
• Knowledge of, or ability to learn, local geographical areas (streets, highways, cities, and towns).
• Ability to make decisions based on established guidelines and procedures.
• Effective organizational and time-management skills. Must be able to prioritize work based on service demands.
• An understanding and knowledge of the HVAC/Refrigeration Industry is an asset.