Commercial HVAC Service Technician
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Technician
As a member of our team, you will perform equipment maintenance on all commercial sites. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will answer questions and resolve customer concerns. Other duties include performing service and/or cleaning IAQ products/equipment as well as soldering, welding, brazing, and performing minor field fabrication
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, 0-5 years of experience, good communication skills, and basic diagnostic skills. Also required is the ability to perform equipment service and maintenance and to follow controls/wiring diagrams and schematics. Team work is a priority and technicians must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
• Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
• Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and congested areas.
• Ability to safely climb 300lb load capacity rated ladders with a 30lb tool belt.
• Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401k; life insurance; paid holidays; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.