Commercial Account Manager
We are hiring for a Commercial Account Manager to join our team! We are proud to offer some of the top benefits in the industry in addition to world-class training and opportunities for growth.
Why Atmostemp Service Experts?
• Company vehicle that you can drive to work and home each day (that means no wear and tear on your vehicle, and we pay for the gas)
• Generous salary, spiffs and bonuses
• Education reimbursement, paid certifications, ongoing field training
• Comprehensive health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
• Discounts on products and services (i.e. personal vehicles and cell phones)
• Opportunities for growth
• -Secures and develops new Commercial HVAC service and maintenance accounts
• Develops and builds relationships with specific commercial customers in order to grow the local and regional commercial customer base within assigned geographical area
• Works independently to generate leads utilizing recognized effective sales techniques such as cold calling prospective customers, developing personal business networks, and responding quickly to company-provided leads
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience.
• Minimum of two year’s effective sales experience with emphasis on business-to-business selling, cold calling prospective customers, and generating sales from personal networking and lead generation.
• Familiar with commercial service sales concepts, practices, procedures, and processes.
• Excellent communication skills with strong relationship-management and coaching skills.
• Ability to build long-term relationships with customers.
• Ability to work cooperatively with technical, administrative, and support staff.
• Familiarity with the commercial HVAC industry is preferred.